The New ePIN Process for 2018 JAMB Regn.:
1. Intending candidate send his/her names, maximum of 38 characters +2 between names =40 characters in all, to a dedicated JAMB Short Code.
2. Only one GSM No is acceptable per candidate.
3. An OTP (One Time Password) will be received by the candidate on the same GSM no. he used.
4. Candidate present the OTP to the partners (banks, MMO, etc) for purchase of form/PIN.
5. The PIN is then sent as Text Message to the candidate upon payment through the same GSM NO.
6. Candidates presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited ctr for registration.
Duties of Participating Financial Institutions:
1. Collect OTP from candidates phone
2. Collect payment for purchase and issue ePINS.
3. Facilitate POS (Point of Sales) payments.
4. Provide evidence of payment.
NOTE: IT IS IMPORTANT FOR EVERY CANDIDATE TO USE/STICK TO A VALID GSM LINE WHICH IS ACCESSIBLE AT ALL TIME. NO MULTIPLE LINE IS ACCEPTABLE FOR A CANDIDATE. THE FIRST GSM LINE USED BY CANDIDATES WILL BE ADOPTED BY JAMB FOR SUBSEQUENT CORRESPONDENCE ON THE REGISTRATION.